Tuesday, November 16, 2010

JOURNEY

I haven't shared my birthday present yet so here it is. On October 27 we headed to La Grande to go to dinner and a movie. We had gift certificates from Jeremy (to Ten Depot) and Morgan (to the Granada) so what better way to celebrate a birthday. We pulled into the dealership to look and ended up buying a car. A year and a half ago we almost had ourselves talked into this car but we knew it wasn't the right time and we resisted. This time we got it. This black one wasn't on the lot. They had to go across state to get it. I was planning on going to Portland for the weekend to the antique show. Jeremy was going to Jackson Hole for a job fair. His car broke down so he had to take my Neon. Luckily this one got here on Friday morning and I took off on my trip. I got to break it in all weekend. I think it was a week before Gareld even got to drive it. It is a nice car. I love it. I really love satellite radio! Now this weekend we are doing a big car swap. Jeremy gets his car back from the shop, Morgan gets the Neon, Lexy and Eric get Morgan's car and I am happy in my shiny, black, Dodge Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment