Sunday, February 6, 2011

Salvation

I had a glorious time this past Saturday at the Junk Salvation Show. It wasn't overly crowded. Every booth was awesome. We went round and round then round again. So many pretty things.
I have now talked myself into going to Farm Chicks in June. ( There wasn't really any doubt as I already have my motel reservation). This just confirmed it. There is another Junk Salvation Show on May 13, 14 in Puyallup, WA. It is worth checking into.
There were four "Sisters on the Fly" trailers at the show on display and all decked out. It was so fun to look inside all of them and they gave me some new trailer decorating inspirations.

The inside is just darling. I can't wait to get mine put back together. I thought it was going up to Anthony Lakes for the winter so I got all the cuteness out, but it stayed down here.


Having a trailer just gives you another room to decorate! I need another trailer.



Here's a shot of one of the booths. I was trying to take pictures without being noticed so unfortunately most are blurry. I got a lot of neat display ideas.




Here's what I came home with plus a couple cute things from Target. Nothing too big or expensive just thinks I like to look for. The valentine tags are just a cute idea for reference.





No comments:

Post a Comment