Thursday, October 13, 2011

Decorating

Oh, Cubby, how I missed you. This is a nice item I found in Hood River about 5 years ago. I was headed to the antique show in Portland and I only had the car so I paid for it and had him hold it until I could go back after it a few days later. Mom and I made a quick trip down and back for it. I had it in my kitchen before. Now it sits in the dining room. I started filling it with kitchen themed items like I had in it before, then I realized I don't have a bookcase or even space for one in the living room here. I quickly changed the theme and it looks great.

It has been stored away for three years and it is so nice to have it out again. I have a nice bay window in the dining room which provides a nice ledge to display some collections on. I have quite a few flower frogs and potholders. This is only a sampling of them.




Love my graters...especially when they are lit up with candles. I also collected these chocolate chip cans in honor of my favorite cookie. I have a set for each of the kids. Not sure they will enjoy them as much as I have.






There's a lot of space over every set of cupboards so of course I filled them up already.








It took time finding everything I have ever had for the kitchen and then narrowing it down to my favorite things.



















1 comment:

  1. Looks so awesome, so jealous of your talent. I need to take a road trip and come see your new place.

    ReplyDelete