Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pin It

I'm figuring out "Pinterest" online and I love it. I can pin and look at pins for hours and I don't really have hours to devote to it. It is a great way to see so many pretty things. It is a resource for new projects. New recipes, decorating ideas, crafts, clothes, style, photos, you name it you can find it on Pinterest. It is like all the great magazines rolled into one and it is FREE! I found this bulletin board at a yard sale last summer and I snatched it right up. It is 5' tall. I have it in my craft room and intended to fill it up with neat ideas. This was before I discovered Pinterest. The board is like Pinterest and I have started pinning items that are special to me. It is so nice to have a place to share what is important to you and a place to look for inspiration both online and here in my cozy space at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment