Saturday, June 16, 2012

Catlike Reflexes...

Oh my goodness!  Look what happened.  I was hoping to give you pictures of the finished shop today.  I was up on the ladder painting the trim.  The ladder, mind you, is on a incline.  I tried to keep my heavy side on the uphill slant.  I guess both sides are heavy and as I was starting down, the ladder fell sideways.  What's a girl to do?  Fall sideways with the ladder or jump off backwards and hit the ground on your backside.  I went off backwards and the full can of paint hit the ground too.

Look at that wasted paint.  Now I have to buy a new can of gray AND a can of white to cover my mess.


These are big, thick splatters and I was afraid it wouldn't cover very well so I had to wipe them out.


Now look at it.  People driving by are going to think I'm trying out some new painting technique.

Paint splattered my plants, pots and metal birds.






Meanwhile back at the ranch Gareld was spraying weeds.  He mowed the grass and then anything the mower can't get to is going to get the weed killer. Our rock wall is hiding behind all the tall weeds.  There's alot to do to keep up with the property.  Luckily I have no broken bones and I can get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment