Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TREASURE HUNT


Every time I go somewhere I have to be on the lookout for treasures. I try to hit the thrift stores in every destination town but I will also stop along the way if I see one. I follow several blogs and they are always posting their "finds" so I wanted to do that too. It's fun to see what others look for. In Kennewick over the weekend I went to Goodwill and another thrift shop I stumbled on while trying to find an antique store. I also went to the craft stores and found some excellent buys on christmas items. My sister, Sandra and I ( Sister Shic) have been doing a bazaar twice a year for years now. We started to expand last year and eventually I will have a shop out on the property and we will host our own events. So I have to be gathering inventory. I can't wait til February. Gareld and I are going on a trip to Portland then on to the coast. Last year on this same trip I found a cute dresser and we SQUEEZED it into the back seat of the Neon!

No comments:

Post a Comment