Saturday, March 13, 2010

LOOK WHAT I BOUGHT

Every time I get back from a show people asked if I found anything good. I always find good stuff. I tend to be drawn to some of the same things. I always end up with spools for my collection. I can't get away from pot holders, aprons, tart tins, and post cards. I've been picking up glass paper weights and old photos lately. I look for things friends and family would like too. I found things for Morgan, Sandra, Suci, and my friend Tonie this time. I am also always looking for things I can re-sell at my shows. It is harder to find these low cost items at an antique show but once in awhile, especially on 50% sunday, I find great values. I bought 2 picnic baskets and some other little garden show items for our Something Special Spring Bazaar on May 8. Sometimes I say I am going to spend my whole budget on one big item that I really want but before you know it I have a trunk full of little treasures.

4 comments:

  1. You found something for me! Do tell...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's visible there in the picture so play "where's waldo" and try to spot it. Clue: 4 and 20.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blackbird (good clue)...you got me pie whistle! Although it looks more like a bluebird in the picture. Unless I am completely wrong. Maybe I don't really know what I am looking at!
    P.S. my roomate thought your spools were num-chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is blue. It will go with your blue mixer and dishes. The spools have polk a dots..I've never seen any like them so I had to have them.

    ReplyDelete