Thursday, October 28, 2010

All Hallow's Eve

I hated to move on from "cutie pa tutie". Everytime I look at that little face it makes me smile. I am heading out of town so I wanted to get my halloween greeting out there. I am going to the antique show in Portland. I go every year. This is my birthday trip. (Actually last year I didn't go in October because I was in DISNEYLAND!!) I like the fall show ...they have lot's of holiday items. I will be adding to my collection of vintage halloween. Real old postcards like this one will go for a very high price. Halloween postcards are the rarest and most sought after. The cheapest you can find is for $18.00 but they easily go between $50-$90. I can get by with the reproductions myself. They are just as fun to look at. I'm sure I will find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment