Sunday, October 24, 2010

CUTIE PA TUTIE

Oh my goodness! I love this little guy. Those eyes, that little mouth. He is adorable. I miss him already of course and plan to go back in March to get another dose of his sweetness. It was so fun just to hold him and walk with him and rock him to sleep. Monica called me the baby whisperer. It was so fun to bond with my newest little "Bonders". (Monica that is another nickname we had for Brandon that I just remembered.)
Wyatt was blessed by his Grandpa and is wearing the same little outfit Brandon wore for his blessing day.

His mama bought him the cutest little outfit. He has tiny jeans that are just darling.


It's October, it's Fall, it's Halloween so we had to visit a pumpkin patch. As you can see Wyatt was really impressed.




2 comments:

  1. That pumpkin patch one is such a cute lil' family picture! And I very much appreciate that Brandon is wearing a DUCKS hat! Glad you enjoyed your time with the new little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is beautiful, perfect, adorable and wonderful! I love being a grandma too! It is one of those "soul satisfying" moments we were promised when we came to earth.

    ReplyDelete