Tuesday, July 12, 2011

EXPO in July

I call it EXPO but it actually is "America's Largest Antique & Collectible Show". Held in Portland, OR three times a year. I have gone for years and I most often go to all three shows. My friend Tonie flew out from Tennessee. We had Friday, Saturday, and Sunday all to ourselves. She flew back home Monday. We went shopping around Portland, to the antique show and to a movie. We did crafts in our hotel room. We relaxed and watched t.v. We ate out and in the room. We pack a lunch for show day and make several trips to the car. It is always a great way to spend the weekend. I look forward to it every time. Next one is in October!


A little something for the guys. I try to tell Gareld he could go with me. Last year there were teardrop trailers on display, this year vintage cars. It would have taken him all of 15 minutes to view the cars so what would he do with the other 9 hours!




This was one cute idea I saw using burlap. It is really popular right now and a lot of vendors are thinking up new ways to use it. The July show is the best because they have a good chunk of the parking lot filled with more booths and these are the fun booths that we like best.






No comments:

Post a Comment