Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FUTURE HOME OF....

My antique shop is in the works!! Dad and Gareld are preparing the site and my builder is coming out Friday to scope it out. He already gave me a quote for materials and he is ready to get started. He's a friend of Gareld's from the fire department. Let's get this party started.

To steal a phrase made famous in the month of July: "this is the right place". I will have my own little enterprise here just inside the gate of our property. Sister Shic will have a home here

I don't know what the name will be yet but the building is going to be started next week. I will have a 12x20 shop with a 4' covered porch. Eventually I will have my pumpkin patch. Sandra and I want to host a fall shabby chic show of some kind next year. This year we are going to be at Junk Salvation in Walla Walla, WA in October. Look up Junk Salvation or Funky Junk Sisters for more info. I will send out more details too. This is the start of something really fun for me!



1 comment: