Tuesday, August 30, 2011

SISTERS IN SISTERS

This is a very beautiful spot in central Oregon. We had a great time. We cleared out Sunday morning just as the area got socked in with smoke from all the fires.

Morgan and I went for a nice walk Saturday morning up one side of the river and back down.



The gathering place.





Our camp all set up.







Maiden voyage...gotta deck it out for show.









The inside turned out darling.











Cozy but confining according to Morgan.













Twenty miles from the campground the Ranger fizzled and died. It was not getting any gas. Morgan limped along and caught up to me. We had stopped along the road and I saw some people working out in a garden. I walked over to see if we could pull in off the road until we could get help. The lady there was very nice and told us where we could park it. She gave me the name of a good mechanic and even had his # in her phone. I called him and he said get it towed to his shop and he would take a look. The tow truck came, we went on to camp and unhitched my trailer then went back after the teardrop so both trailers were at camp. It took many calls and until Saturday night to get the truck back. It needed a new fuel pump and filter. A costly fix but it did not ruin the weekend. We had great luck with awesome people helping us.















1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love em!! Sounds like you had a great time, minus the truck trouble. One of these days I need to see that teeny camper in person.

    :)Rachel

    ReplyDelete