Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome

I added a warm winter welcome to the mail box today. I intended to decorate it every season. Last fall I got off to a good start, then nothing until this fall. It is the perfect stand to hold seasonal items so I will keep it up from now on.

The other day when I hung the wreath on the door I peaked inside. I love my little building! I can't wait to "move" in. It has so many possibilities. Next holiday season I will have a christmas open house. Right now I need to think of a cute name to call it instead of "the shed". We found the snowmen at a yard sale. Can you believe how the wheelbarrow matches the door. A happy coincidence. Wheelbarrow is a yard sale find (did you think anything else?) and Sandra gave me the door. It makes a me smile when I pull in the gate.



No comments:

Post a Comment