Sunday, February 19, 2012

BUFFET

The first yard sales of the season were held on Saturday. I didn't have plans to go into town early since I was planning on going to a movie in the afternoon. There were only two. My desire to "junk" got the best of me and off I went. I didn't know what time the Philly group's sale was at the fair grounds so I went to the animal shelter sale first. I found a few books to read at work, a silver tray, a jewelry box and some rubber stamps. I paid and then as I walked out the door of the storage unit I saw a wood screen leaning up against the wall. It was only $3.00. It doesn't have anything in the center of the panels so I am going to put burlap there. At the fairgrounds sale I found the buffet pictured above. I saw it as soon as I walked in and as I approached it I expected the tag to say SOLD. It wasn't, so I told them I wanted it! Lucky me! I saw the one below on Pinterest. Isn't it lovely. I've been seeing Annie Sloan Chalk Paints mentioned on blogs so I think I will research it and give it a try on this piece of furniture. The rest of the day was relaxing and I did go to the movie. Great day.







No comments:

Post a Comment