Saturday, February 4, 2012

Does anyone feel like crafting? Here's a little something I whipped up today.

The first thing I did was buy a box of chocolates while shopping yesterday. I'm off the m&m's so this was a nice treat. I thought it was a good idea to save the box and use it again for something later. I couldn't get over being bothered by the name brand on the box and the nutritional info on the bottom so I got an idea....

I picked some pretty paper from my scrapbooking collection and used the heart box as the template for tracing.

I used spray adhesive to glue the paper cutouts to the top and bottom of the box.


Dig around in your craft drawer looking for ribbon, lace or other embellishments.


Finally choose a little bling and get out the glue gun. Anything goes.

Here we have the finished product. Now you can just fill it with candy or a gift and give it to someone special.













No comments:

Post a Comment