Friday, May 18, 2012

S

As you can imagine I like the letter "S".  It may have something to do with my name, Stephanie.  I have sisters named Sandra and Suci and a brother Stephan.  I guess my parents liked the letter s also.  I only dated guys with an S last name (kidding) but I did end up Smith.

When choosing a name for our business I liked the idea of using sister/sisters and came up with a play on the word chic.  Shabby Chic was taken so we went with "Sister Shic".

Since I had my little shop built last fall I have been trying to think of just the right name for it.  This is a big decision and I have to like it for a long time.  It needs to represent me and what I want to do with it.  Morgan and I were walking one day and I mentioned it to her.  She said call it "Shabby Shack".  How perfect is that?

October 6, 2012 we are having our first show out here on the property. 
Sister Shic presents "Shablous"  and don't miss the grand opening of the "Shabby Shack".
You can't get any more s's than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment