Friday, November 2, 2012

There's a chair up there.

   I mentioned a while back that we were building somethng again.  Gareld put more shelves in the storage room of the shop.  Our goal is to get everything out of the ugly single wide we have been using as a storage unit for the last three years.  I have been packing it full already.

Making use of every available space, we hung hooks from the rafters to handle our collection of chairs.
These four I got at a yard sale and we used them for alot of years in the house on spruce street.


These other chairs hanging high were Phyllis'.  Her table and chairs come in quite handy for big family gatherings.


Oh and back to the first photo...Morgan has chairs too.

Might as well use bike hooks for their intended purpose.  One day (you know how that goes) restoration projects will be started.


It doesn't take long to fill it up.  I'm going to work on this tomorrow.  I have a bazaar to get ready for.


No comments:

Post a Comment