Thursday, November 29, 2012

Walking

Monday I started a new round of Feeling Great in 8.  That means I have to exercise 5 days a week.  Walking has been my go to exercise of choice.  I have a beautiful place to walk.  It's getting dark so soon though.  I got off early today so I hurried home and bundled up.
This is my "Wyatt" hat.  I got it to wear when I was talking to him on facebook a couple weeks ago.  Now it will keep me warm on my walks and I think of him (and Grayson) the whole time I'm wearing it.

I walk the loop.  It's a nice 2 mile walk to the other end of Kerns Loop and back.
After I get to the bottom of the hill near Hassingers, I turn around and head back up this little incline.  It's a nice workout.  In fact sometimes I only go to the top of this or half way down but I really need to go the whole distance.

I saw a herd of deer tonight.  Turkeys are often around, especially in the spring, but I did see some a few weeks back.  There's a tree on the corner that they roost in.  Everyday quail fly up out of the shrubs.  Morgan and I watched a little owl family earlier in the year. It's is quite enjoyable exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment