Monday, December 24, 2012

Deck the Halls

My first experience with purchasing digital design.  I liked this a lot and bought the file.  Lexy helped me download and convert it to a photo file and I had it printed at Walmart.
Now I can proclaim the reason for the season.
This is the first year in a while that I haven't done my countdown to Christmas calender.  Instead I just left this one up to look at all month (like Sandra does with hers).  I made 4 of them for the sales and etsy.  People just haven't fallen in love with them like we have.

Colonial Village is set in the bay window.
My Christmas chubbies have replaced the everyday ones and the cactus has just finished blooming.
There's Mr. and Mrs. Santa Clause, a snowman and a caroler.
I love my funnel trees and the red antifreeze can makes the perfect vase for winter greens.
I change out these cloche's for each season.
Santa and his reindeer.
I have several books from when the kids were little and the classics are Morgan's favorites.  Now I get them a children's book each year for their own collection.
This little book set is from my childhood and it is one of my favorite things.
A santa from my tole painting days.
A gift from my sister-in-law that gets hung up every year.
Very old village houses came from some of Phyllis' things.
(my mother-in-law)
I like deer, and green wreaths and windows so I put them all together.  I could go on and on but these are some of the things I get to enjoy every December.


No comments:

Post a Comment