Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Paris in June

How can I get there this year?
Morgan is going to be in Europe for a month with her friend, Amy.  They planned on going to Disneyland and since it is one of my favorite places, I said "I should meet you there".   The idea was planted.  I can't shake it.  Could I really go?  Paris has never been on my list of places to visit but I just don't think I can pass this up.  Why not...do it!!
I hear they have a little flea market there. 

Here's part of the plan:
1.  Do not attend Junk Salvation in Hillsboro in February.
2.  Do not attend EXPO in March. ( Easily saving $700 or more)
3.  Do not carry debit card to work everyday.  (If I need it plan for it.)
4.  Only $20 per paycheck budgeted to thrifting. (I couldn't go cold turkey)
5.  Trip to Philadelphia Easter weekend paid for up front.
This is one of my goals for 2013 so I'm going to make it happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment