Thursday, February 18, 2010

HOUSE PLANS

It is fun looking through house plans. Narrowing down the possibilities. Choosing one that has all the features we want. Keeping it in our price range. This is the latest favorite (note the
smily face:) I like the porch in the front. We like the open kitchen and vaulted great room in the back looking out at the mountain. It has three bedrooms. The master bedroom also has a porch facing the back which is a neat feature. I don't know what I would do with the sitting room yet but I would think of something. The more we think about a garage the more we like it!! More storage room! Of course all this is just wishful thinking until our house here in La Grande sells.
I posted this for Brandon to see. Happy Birthday Brandon Bond 2-19-83. Love Ya, Mom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment