Monday, April 5, 2010

FORWARD MOTIONS...UPDATE

Here's one of the places we have rearranged many, many times. We take stuff in, get it back out. Bury spring show totes then spring rolls around so we need the out again. Same with Christmas show totes, holiday decorations, winter then summer clothes, studded tires then basic tires....see the problem. It will be nice when we can be settled. We organized it again Sunday so we could put in these next boxes....
This past weekend was busy with a wedding, a halibut feed, a movie date night, bringing the camp trailer down from Anthony Lakes, ordering cushions for my camp trailer and estate sales.

I did manage to squeeze in some packing. I packed up some winter stuff (yet again) and some of the clutter that has accumulated on the book shelves again. Every time I watch "Designed to Sell" they are talking about getting all the personal belongings boxed up, all the family photos put away and opening up the space so prospective buyers can visualize themselves in the home.

I am sorting, thinning, and boxing up things I can live without for a few months. By the way I did that two years ago and that stuff is still in boxes. What does that say about how much stuff I have that I don't need? I can tell you after ordering my cushions I am going to have to sell half of it to pay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment