Saturday, April 3, 2010

HEAVENLY!!


Oh my goodness! Jeremy and Morgan got me a gift certificate for a facial last October for my birthday. It was in a pretty envelope tied with a pretty ribbon. I thought it was a unique idea and something I would never get for myself which is why they thought of it. I put it in my drawer and headed into crazy holiday season at Walmart. Well we have slowed down between the holidays and full on garden season so I pulled it out and made an appointment. It was wonderful! I hadn't had a facial before but I thought I knew what to expect. It was way more than I expected. I LOVED it. It was nice to be pampered. Hands and face got the royal treatment while I layed there for an hour listening to spa radio. I wanted to go home and give Gary the same treatment because it felt so good. He didn't go for it though. Thank-you kids for the thoughtful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment