Sunday, May 16, 2010

ACCOUNTABILITY

I need to fit into this dress by August 21. My best friend, Tonie, is getting married and I'm going to be there in the wedding. It's in Tennessee and I expect it will be a blast. I've been looking online for a dress. I found this one on Overstock.com for $38.00. They only had it in size 8 or 12. I got the 12. I have been "trying" to get motivated to lose weight since Jan. 1st. You see I have put it off a little while. Five years ago I started an eating and exercise program and I had great success. It was easy to follow and I was determined. I was doing it with Morgan and Lexy. Then Lindsay and Gina joined in and I had a friend from work too. We stuck with it and looked great by summer! Well it's already summer so I am a bit behind. Morgan and I are at it again together. We will be reporting to each other and coming up with rewards and penalties. I am just putting this out there so I can be accountable and hopefully successful!

2 comments: