Sunday, May 23, 2010

STREET OF DREAMS

A couple of weeks ago they put up our street sign. Now when we say we live on Kerns Loop people can find it. Our address is 68389 Kerns Loop. We saw a mail box at a yard sale yesterday and Gareld almost got it. I had been thinking about that earlier, wondering if we need a locking box. We are out there on a long stretch of quiet road and I don't want the mail to be left exposed to everyone...but then again I don't want to start life in the country suspicious of others either. All that can be decided later. I told Gareld to get his shop built because I was going to get this house sold. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Did you request the street sign or did they just put it up? I say put a lock on the box...if anyone gets close enough to realize you have a lock, it is probably safe be a little suspicious of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They put it up. We didn't ask and haven't been to the planning office for a long time so I'm not sure what prompted it.

    ReplyDelete