Saturday, May 8, 2010

SPRING SHOW

Today was our "Something Special" Bazaar. I call it the spring show. It was a here in La Grande at the Riveria Activity Center for the 2nd time. The previous 6 years it had been out in Cove and the Christmas Show had been out there for about 20 years. Since it moved locations it's taken time to build up a regular following. Sandra and I have customers that we send postcards too so I think that helps. It also helps to finally have a name they can look for and remember. I made this sign to have at our booth to help with the name recognition. One lady today saw some of my stuff and asked if I was on "Etsy". I'm not but I think I will look into it. It's a online store for bloggers to sell their crafts. She said I would do really well on there. Hopefully she doesn't take my idea and sell it herself! We had a good day. I made enough to pay for those expensive trailer cushions I mentioned before.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! If you are doing that well, you definitely should get on Etsy. My mother in law is on there, I helped her get set up. I love browsing that site, I could do it for hours =) I'd like to sell some crafts on there someday myself, but it will probably a distant someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel has stuff on it and Crystal wanted to put stuff on it too.

    ReplyDelete