Sunday, June 20, 2010

FINGERS CROSSED

We have an offer on the house! A week ago or so we had a showing on a tuesday, one on wednesday, then thursday, and someone coming from Albany on saturday to look at houses in the area. The couple that came on wednesday made an offer on thursday morning with a loan preapproval and earnest money down. They look serious. This past thursday a home inspector came and spent three hours going through the house. I was leaving for Boise for 4 days so I'm not sure what all he looks for but I do know he was going to run a load of dishes :) too bad the load in there was already clean. The loan is contingent on the home inspection so I hope it went well. We haven't heard anything since...no retraction anyway so fingers crossed. If all goes well we will be closing on July 30. I have some packing to do. Gareld and dad started on the shop thursday and friday and I have some pictures to show you but do you think I could find a good battery. I've scrounged up a total of 12 and none of them will give me a hint of power. We have two chargers with rechargeable batteries also and none of them were charged. We had gone up to change the card in the critter cam too and now we have to wait to see what we captured on film. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I'll cross my arms, too, if that helps. Looking forward to pictures!

    ReplyDelete