Friday, June 25, 2010

INCENTIVE

Last week my friend Tonie (the one getting married) was here from Tennessee. She spent a few days here in La Grande. I had a bridal shower for her. She spent time with her grandkids. Then we went to Boise for four days of family dinners, another shower, wedding shopping and lots of fun. I found these sandals. They are perfect to go with my dress. You know the one I am trying to fit into by August 21. I have been going to the club every morning before work. I've been walking after work and on the weekends. I gave up my daily pounder bag of M&M's. I 've been taking my vitamins and eating more fruits and veggies. I needed these shoes to inspire me to keep doing a good job. I have lost 10 lbs. so far. So I have a great start. Less than two months until the wedding. I am sure I will be ready. Thanks, Tonie for the jump start I needed.

1 comment:

  1. wow keep up the good work. when do you walk?

    ReplyDelete