Saturday, June 26, 2010

BUY AND SELL


I missed alot of good yard sales in the valley today! I'm sure I would have found many things I couldn't live without. Instead I had a sale here in the backyard. I was selling some of Sandra's things since her big move. I threw in some of my own. As I look around the house I just have so much to pack I figured I should try to lighten the load. Why save it for another sale when I am having a sale right now. As soon as we closed it up Gareld and I drove over to Home Depot and picked up a new bathroom vanity, faucet and floor tiles. We got back the results from the home inspection and there is some water damage in the bathroom that needs to be fixed. The peel 'n stick tile pattern we had used two years ago was on clearance and we found 3 squares left. We still have 2 so that should be enough. There were about six things on the list that needed fixed so that process is underway. We are waiting to hear if the funding is available for this loan our buyers are trying to get. We still have our fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we missed the sale, we went to a quilt show in Boise. Bruce is helping fix up our house too. I love it. We have new stairs off the deck, a new shelf in my sewing room closet, a handle on the screen door, I love it.

    ReplyDelete