Monday, July 5, 2010

GREEN ACRES

We are officially tractor people. I was talking to a guy from church about our move to the country and now that we have property we had to have all kinds of things we never had to think about before. He said he had a tractor he would sell us cheap. He bought this for $1800 when he moved here a couple years ago to put in a yard. He said he'd sell it to us for $500. I thought that sounded like a great deal. I told Gareld about it and the next thing you know we own a tractor. Now for other news, I have been going through blogger withdrawals. The computer has been in the shop for 5 days and I could hardly stand it. I took Morgan's in too because she has been having the blue screen of death for months now. My mistake was taking them both in at the same time. Now it's back and I'm getting caught up on blogging and reading all the fun blogs I follow. Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment