Thursday, July 15, 2010

THE SPOILS

This is all I came home with. I told Morgan I wasn't going to buy any items I have lots of since it was just going to go into storage and who knows how long until I can get it out and displayed. No potholders, no aprons, no linens, no cookie cutters, no jello molds, no spools, no round graters, etc. I was just going to look for one big, spendy item that I might want for the new house or shop. I was kind of looking for a work table for the spare room Gareld is going to have in the upstairs of the shop. I didn't see one that grabbed me or that I couldn't live without so I came home with more potholders and round graters! I found quite a few pie servers too. Morgan makes cheesecake and sells them. One day as her business expands she can sell a cheesecake and include a pie server so I am always picking them up when I find the for a dollar or two. I'm happy with what I found. I held back and just got the best of the best. You'll see a couple things from IKEA too. Morgan had never been to one so we had to check it out. I love going to this show three times a year. I'm always a little sad when the last day is over and it's a long wait until the next one. In July they have lots of vendors outside on the parking lot so it is much bigger than the other two. I enjoy the booths. Alot of them are "shabby shic". I like walking around in the sun. The weather was perfect this weekend. I like running into mom and dad. Dad usually treats us to dinner after the show. (Olive Garden this time). I go to the car to unload every couple hours and recharge with snacks and pop. It's just a very enjoyable time for me. Next show is October 30 & 31.

No comments:

Post a Comment