Friday, September 17, 2010

Backtracking...Sept.8th


Happy Birthday to our first child. Jeremy Wayne was born on
9-8-81. He was a big baby just like Wyatt. Jeremy was two weeks past my due date and that gave him time to reach 9lbs. 1 oz. I don't know how this happened but a kid of mine isn't a big fan of sweets! He doesn't like candy. I don't think I've seen him eat a cookie. Cake is not at the top of the list either. I made this "cake" out of sushi from Costco. I did buy a small red velvet cake also and he liked that. He said it was his favorite. I didn't even know he had a favorite. Also on the 8th we got several photos of another bear at the property. This time we moved the camera down behind the old house right in the middle of all the plum trees. There's also an abundance of apple trees and blackberries. He's been past here several times. I call him Bubba. I don't want to meet him in person so when I was picking blackberries I made sure I was making lots of noise! With my computer down for five days I wasn't able to post on the 8th and then Wyatt trumped everything as soon as it was connected again. I'm all caught up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment