Wednesday, September 1, 2010

OPEN SESAME

It's time for a property update. While I was gone for two weeks look what my sweetie did for me. He put in a new gate. One that I can open. Although I did enjoy sitting in the rig every time he had to open the other one. He has been having a hard time with pain in his right shoulder and I think it is from pulling on that old style gate and slipping the loop over the pole...you know the kind I am talking about. We went out there tonight and he sat there in the drivers seat while I opened the new gate. Now why did I ask for this? It is nice isn't it. I had a message from the realtor to call her and I was afraid too, thinking that the couple had given up and weren't going to be able to get the loan. I called and got the good news that things are still on and they had to apply in the girls name only so we had new papers to sign. Now just waiting for closing on or about Sept.20. I will be glad when it is all in writing. Signed sealed and delivered!
Also, while I was gone look what ripened. I picked a few today. They sure are nasty prickly. It's too bad so many go to waste because you can't get to them. Delicious though. Want some?

1 comment:

  1. Wooowho! I think I'm almost as excited about that gate as you!

    ReplyDelete