Monday, January 10, 2011

WHAT'S IN A WORD?


A friend of mine at work told me about something her and her daughters are doing instead of resolutions. They each chose a word that they wanted to focus on for the year. One word that they could develop goals around to enhance their lives. I thought it was an awesome idea so I spent a little time thinking about my word. I chose "create". People always tell me how creative I am. For the last two years my creativity has been packed away with the boxes from my craft room. Since we decided to sell the house everything wasn't readily available for me to get to. I am two years behind on my scrap booking again. No sewing, stitching, painting or gluing. I miss the craft nights I had with my friend Tonie and others. Even my antiquing has taken a blow. I'm about to change all that. This year I am going to create some wonderful things and I will share them with all of you. What's your word?

No comments:

Post a Comment